Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (Oct. 8-14)



Here's my card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!  For this sketch challenge, I chose to create a little flower scene.  I've used stamps from the Paper Smooches Daisies and Paisleys set, paper piecing the flowers and leaves.  The patterned papers are from the Pebbles Sunnyside line.  For the stems, I simply cut skinny strips of paper and added marker detail to both sides to create a faux 'stamped' stem.  This was a tricky sketch for me, but I had fun putting together this cheery card! :)
Photobucket


1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO fun! I absolutely love your take on this sketch--those flowers are super fun and beautiful:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)