Monday, June 10, 2013

Butterfly Wishes and Chevron Fun!

 Just sharing some cards I've made recently with Paper Smooches stamps.  On this first one, I've stamped the butterflies from Flap Happy onto transparency and colored them using alcohol inks.  I fussy cut them and attached them to the card just on their bodies so the wings pop out.  So fun!!  Love these super fabulous stamps, they're so easy to create with!
This card uses Distress Paints from Ranger along with stamps from the Geo-Graphics set and Slang Gang sentiment set.  I simply inked the stamps with the distress paint and stamped, it creates this cool aged look without any extra work!  Works perfectly on rubber or clear stamps and is so easy!  The sentiment was done the same way, just using white distress paint on colored cardstock.  Such a cool look!  I simply attached my background panel to an aqua card and added some sparkle twine and sequins to finish it off.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping!! :)
Photobucket

No comments: