Friday, June 14, 2013

Paper Smooches Fun

 Just sharing a couple more cards I've created recently.  I just love this fun paper and stamp from October afternoon!  The chevron is so fresh and trendy!  The turtle, hat and saying are all from the Paper Smooches Party Posse set, SO adorable!! I paper pieced his hat and colored the turtle with copics for a vibrant look.  A gem on his hat and a wiggle eye finish him just perfectly.
Love these super cute puppy stamps from the Woofers and Tweeters set from Paper Smooches.  The background was created using many images from the set stamped in Versamark onto gray paper.  It's so easy to create great background paper with your stamps!  

Thanks so much for checking out my cards!! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Both cards are super cute-- but those pups are some of my fav images and that card knocks my socks off! I LOVE the grass you created! ADORBS:) FAB job!!