Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Cards

This is a diorama card I made for my mom for mother's day. I just love the stamps and had fun coloring them in her favorite colors. Such a fun card to do.

supplies: blooming with love, wonderful favorites, sanded background from Stampin' Up!. watercolor crayons, waterbrush, white gel pen, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, corner rounder.


This little owl and branch are from a new set I got this weekend while shopping with my mom and aunt. It's a clear set from Chatterbox. It has lots of fun natural images. The bracket stamps are from studio g. (michaels) and the phrase is from Because of you set (Stampin' Up!). I colored the images using colored pencil and goo gone (magic colored pencil technique). It is my most favorite way to color, I can't get enough of it! I added the small white flower and button and a little orange stickles to complete this card. I just love the little owl :)


For this card, I used a new set from the Tricia Santry line from Fiskars. I just think the turtles are so cute and whimsical. I added the grass on the bottom with a stamp from Because of You set (Stampin' Up!). I colored this using colored pencils and goo gone. Just some fun little images to color.

No comments: