Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello again!

I'm finally getting around to putting more projects on here. With the Holidays and everything I've been so busy. I was getting sick of my blog, so I changed it all up! So much fun! Here are some of my new cards. This one is really fun. I got this cuttlebug folder and it inspired the whole card for me. This butterfly from Unity Stamp Co. is just so pretty. I colored it using Bic Mark it's for a faux copic look. I'm already sick of winter and snow, so I needed to work on something springy.
This is just a simple thank you card with a new House Mouse that I got. I had this idea right away when I saw the stamp. Just colored it with colored pencils. Really easy but such a cute little mouse.

This bird stamp is a new one I got, so I wanted to get something made with it. I added the cuttlebug border, I love the look of the borders. The colors are very different from those that I usually use, but I like them. They look kind of vintage. It was just a really quick and easy card.







No comments: