Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Cards!

It has been forever since I uploaded anything new, so here are a couple cards I've done recently. I absolutely love anything from Imaginisce, so it's no surprise I fell in love with the Twitterpated line. Anything cute, flowery, or animals is on my list of favorites!
This one is using a really cute line by Colorbok called Friendly Forest. I added a rub-on for the branch, and cut the little owl out to sit on the branch. I added some layered flowers to the corner, one being a clear flower cut out of pop bottle, using a cuttlebug die. It's so easy and fun to make these cute embellishments using the cuttlebug. Thanks for looking and happy stamping!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am sooo glad to see your cards! I have been missing you!! This cards are lovely!! Love the colors, the layout and everything! they look so gorgeous!

Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Middleton said...

This card is so cute! Love the owl and the rub-on branch :)