Sunday, January 13, 2013

CARDS Blog Challenge Card



I'm participating in CARDS Magazine's Blog Challenge for January.  The challenge is to use these GORGEOUS colors in our creation.  I had SUCH an awesome time creating this wedding/anniversary card.  These are some of my most favorite colors!!!


I created this wreath by lightly penciling in a circle using a spellbinders circle die.  I then stamped this sprig from the Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set many times to create a full looking wreath.  The flowers are from the same stamp set and are stamped and cut out and attached to the card using foam tape.  I added some pretty silver pearls to finish off my wreath.  The sentiment on this card is from the Paper Smooches Simply Said set.  It has such great sayings and the lettering style is so elegant!  The border on the bottom of my card is from Martha Stewart, LOVE that one! :)  I finished off my card by adding an aqua satin bow.  Thanks for looking!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbi said...

What a beautiful card!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combo and the overall design.