Sunday, January 27, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect

This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is Picture Perfect.  We're to use this photo as inspiration for a card.  I love the pattern and great colors in this photo and had fun using them as a starting point for my project.
For my card, I embossed the 'leaf' stamp multiple times onto orange paper with white embossing powder to create a similar pattern as in the inspiration photo.  I added strips of different washi tapes, a doily punch border, and some fun buttons to finish it off.  I couldn't resist using these sweet birdies and branches on my card, that owl is my favorite!  The stamps I used are from the Woofers and Tweeters, Reflections, and Hang Ups sets from Paper Smooches.  They all work so well together and make for very fun and cute cards! :)

For more info on how to participate in this challenge, visit the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog.  Also check out the other SPARKS Design Team Blogs for their fun creations!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

so darn cute jessica! i love how you were inspired by the photo.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cute, love thos little birdies!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO cute! I love your background design and those little birdies!!! SO FAB!

Misty said...

Really cute.