Sunday, April 28, 2013

SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge



Today I'm sharing a card for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.  It's an Anything Goes challenge, literally create ANYTHING you're inspired to!  How fun?!?!?  :)


My card uses some super fun critters that I stamped onto watercolor paper and colored using distress markers and a waterbrush.  Love these guys!  I drew in the balloon string and added some glossy accents to the images for dimension.  My stamps for this card come from the Chubby Chums, Party Posse, Woofers and Tweeters, Hullabaloo, and Birthday Sampler sets.  I had tons of fun creating this card!  I hope you'll give this challenge a try! :)

Be sure to visit the other SPARKS Design Team member's blogs for lots more stampy goodness!! :)









Photobucket

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Jessica-- this card is tooooooooo cute! I looooooove the stacked animals!! Adorable!!!! I also love your coloring-- I need lessons from you too!!! I just told Lori that--- so let me know when you gals are teaching:) FAB job this week! You rock!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

stack 'em up! So cute!... and I love how you did the sentiment!