Sunday, May 12, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge


Today starts a fun new sketch challenge over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog.  This sketch is so perfect and fun!  


For my card, I used some awesome new dies from Paper Smooches to create this flower.  I used the Big Bloom dies to cut through 3 layers of sparkly tissue paper and layered them together with a brad.  I fluffed the layers to created this rose like flower.  So easy and fun!  I stamped the hexagon border from Geo-Graphics onto my kraft layer.  The sentiment is from the Salutations set.  For my little flags, I attached some silver washi tape to coordinate with my decorative brad.  I love the simplicity of this sketch, it would work for so many card styles! 


Thanks so much for checking out my card!  Be sure to visit the SPARKS Challenge blog for more info and to share your creation!  

The other SPARKS designers are sharing some fabulous creations as well!







Photobucket

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I just love that beautiful flower-- GORGEOUS! Beautiful addition to that patterned paper! FAB x10000! LOVE how you used this sketch:) YOU ROCK, Jessica!

Kathleen said...

Love how the flower you made picks up on the flowers in the patterned paper. Fabulous card!

Dawn Darlene said...

love your flower!