Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Unity Stamp Projects

The flower section of this card was created using the dahlia fold technique. To make the card itself, I stamped the large vine stamp on celery paper using celery ink and attached this to a white card. I stamped the large dotted circle eight times on some purple patterned paper and cut them out using the creative memories circle cutter. I attached each petal to the card and cut off any that was hanging over the edge of it. I stamped the small yellow flower on white paper and punched it out with a circle punch and finished it off with a purple crystal brad.

-supplies used: white, celery, purple patterned paper; certainly celery, barely banana, lovely lilac ink pads; circle punch, creative memories circle cutter, purple crystal brad, paper piercer.


For this card, I cut out a bunch of different sized circles using my creative memories cutter. I stamped on some and left some plain. For the large flower, I inked the stamp up using pumpkin and teal ink pads. I added some detail to the flowers and dots using a white gel pen, clear glitter pen and a couple pink gems. I tied brown satin ribbon around a green dotted paper piece and attached this to a white card. Then, I attached all the circles to the card, overlapping them and popping some off the card using foam squares.

-supplies used: Flower Parade stamp kit; white, teal, orange, pink, purple, green dot paper; lovely lilac, pumpkin pie, taken with teal, pixie pink ink pads; foam squares, white gel pen, clear glitter pen, pink gems, brown satin ribbon.


To start out, I took a pink paper piece, border punched the bottom edge, and stamped the large scalloped circle on the entire piece using pink ink. I then took the vine stamp and stamped it along the bottom left corner using first gray, then black ink. I attached this piece to a white card. Then, I tied black sheer ribbon and pink grossgrain around the card. I wrote the wish sentiment and doodled on a strip of white paper using a black glaze pen and attached that to the card. I also cut out the pink stamped flower and popped that on the card using foam squares. The center of the flower is gray flower stamped and punched with a circle punch. I then accented certain areas using the black glaze pen, and a glue pen and pink glitter.

-supplies used: Flower Parade stamp kit; white, pink cardstock; basic black, going gray, pixie pink ink pads; pink grossgrain, sheer black ribbon, black glaze pen, glue pen, pink glitter, foam squares, scallop border punch.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

yay! congrats on starting your blog.. it looks great.. and your cards are GORGEOUS. :)

Jessica said...

Thank you so much, Brooke. I'm excited to have my blog started, it's been fun. Also thanks for the complements. You're too kind!

Kim said...

Beautiful cards! So unique! TFS

Marni said...

Love your cards Jessica. The blog is great too! I'm going to take another look at Unity. I loved them at the show. Any sets that you really love or should I just order any of them?

Mandy said...

Wow! These are so pretty! I love these bright cards! And the 3d on them adds so much!

Jess said...

LOVE both of these circle cards, Jessica!! They are great!