Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Unity Stamp Co. Projects


I made all of these cards using some new stamps from Unity Stamp Company called Flower Parade. I just love their stamps and the quality of the images they produce. Each stamp kit comes with many coordinating stamps so there are oodles of creative options when working with them.





This first card is made with light blue patterned paper that I stamped on with three small flower stamps and attached it to a cream card. I added some orange dotted ribbon across, cut out the large dotted circle using scallop scissors and attached that over the ribbon. I inked the large flower stamp with apricot and then rocked the edges with pumpkin ink. I added a small flower stamped on the patterned paper punched out with a circle punch. The finishing touch was an orange crystal brad and I attached the whole flower to the card using foam squares.

-supplies used: flower parade stamps; sahara sand, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie ink; light blue patterned paper, cream cardstock; orange dotted ribbon, orange crystal brad, scallop scissors

On this card, I took some mustard colored paper and stamped the small flower randomly on the whole piece and then ran it through the cuttlebug using the swiss dot embossing folder. I stamped the large vine on this panel twice using brown and olive inks. I placed three tiny teal brads in the lower corner and adhered it to a cream card base. I inked the large flower using teal ink, then rocked it in brown ink and cut it out. I stamped another large flower on mustard paper and cut out the inner flower section (negative space) to create the layers. I stamped the small flower with olive ink and cut this one out as well. To finish the card, I attatched the flower layers to the card, popped the small green flower using foam squares and added a crystal to the center.
-supplies used: mustard, cream paper; pumpkin pie, taken with teal, chocolate chip, and an olive cat's eye ink pad; foam squares, tiny teal brads, swiss dots cuttlebug folder, crystal

No comments: